What to expect after a treatment for SPIDERS…
- Ground spiders tend to be difficult to treat, as they hide in burrows. Normally more than 1 treatment is required.
- Webbing spiders give themselves away due to the web presence.
- After your treatment, spiders will be flushed out. Webbing spiders should be reduced by 80-100% depending on initial severity.
- If you live in an area with lot of trees and shrubs, you will never stop spiders 100%.
Here’s what you can do…
- Webs should be left for at least a day after treatment and then removed.
- Mow lawns and clean your gutters. Trim bushes and trees, cut back overgrown bushes and remove leaf matter.
- Seal cracks, crevices or gaps in sliding doors, window screens and around pipes.