What to Expect After a Treatment for ANTS…
- It is important that you do not spray anything or disturb the ant trails as ants carry the insecticide back to their nest.
- If you are seeing scattered or dying ants, this is your indication that the treatment is working.
- It is common to see an increase in ant activity up to 3 weeks after a treatment. If after this period the situation has not improved, please call us back.
Make your house less attractive to Ants…
- Wipe counter-tops, under appliances and any open jars of honey, syrups or sugars. Rinse out jars and containers before placing them in the bin.
- Externally, keep trees and shrubs trimmed back and gutters and storm drains free of debris. Ensure all doors and windows are sealed.
- Ants will gradually reinfest over time so you should watch for any new activity in and around your home and contact us fora treatment.